Ninh Văn Thu, Doctor
Position in Department:
Head of Department
Several Complex Variables, Nevanlinna Theory
- 2005-2010: PhD. in Mathematics at Department of Mathematics, Hanoi National University of Education, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- 2002-2004: M.Sc. in Mathematics, VNU University of Science, Vietnam, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- 1998-2002: B.S. in Mathematics, VNU University of Science, Vietnam, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Analysis (Giải tích)
- Complex Analysis (Giải tích phức)
- 10/2006-11/2006: Short Visiting Scholar, Labo Emile Picard, University of Toulouse, Toulouse, France
- 09/2010-12/2010: Short Visiting Scholar, Math department, University of Washington, Seattle, USA
- 03/2012-02/2013: Postdoctoral Fellow at Center for Geometry and its Applications (GAIA), POSTECH, Pohang, Korea
- 03/2013-02/2015: Research Assistant Professor at Center for Geometry and its Applications (GAIA), POSTECH, Pohang, Korea
- 04/2015-09/2015: Senior Researcher at VIASM, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2000: VNU-UFJ Foundation Scholarship, Vietnam National University at Hanoi, Vietnam.