Academic programs for undergraduate study:
- Mathematics (standard and honor programs)
- Applied Mathematics and Informatics
- Computer and Information Science (standard and advanced programs)
- Data Science (open in 2020)
For graduate degree, there are 163 Master students and 76 PhD students specialized in:
- Algebra and Number Theory
- Analytical Mathematics
- Applied Mathematics
- Data Science (since 2018)
- Differential and Integral Equations (only PhD degree)
- Geometry - Topology
- Methods for Elementary Mathematics (only Master degree)
- Solid Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics
- Mathematical Foundations for Computer Science
- Development History
60th anniversary of Faculty of Mathematics, Mechanics and Informatics
- Scientific Conference
- Anniversary activties
“Existence and non-existence results for the higher order Hardy–Hénon equations revisited”, Journal de Mathématiques Pures et Appliquées, 2022....
“Stability of stochastic functional differential equations with random switching and applications”, Automatica, vol. 125, p. 109410, 2021....
“Threshold of a stochastic SIQS epidemic model with isolation”, Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems - B, p. -, 2021....