In the academic year 2015-2016, there are 938 enrolled undergraduate students, including:
- 210 in Mathematics
- 51 in Honor Program in Mathematics
- 117 in Mathematical Mechanics
- 404 in Computer and Information Science
- 156 in Mathematics for Teaching
For graduate degree, there are 163 Master students and 76 PhD students specialized in:
- Algebra and Number Theory
- Analytical Mathematics
- Applied Mathematics
- Differential and Integral Equations (only PhD degree)
- Geometry - Topology
- Methods for Elementary Mathematics (only Master degree)
- Solid Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics
- Mathematical Foundations for Computer Science
- Development History
60th anniversary of Faculty of Mathematics, Mechanics and Informatics
- Scientific Conference
- Anniversary activties
“Sharp reversed Hardy-Littlewood-Sobolev inequality on R^n”, Israel Journal of Mathematics, vol. 220, no. 1, pp. 189-223, 2017....
“A New Approach for Traffic-Sign Recognition using Sparse Representation over Dictionary of Local Descriptors”, in The 9th International Conference on Knowledge and Systems Engineering , Da Nang...
“A short survey on the integral identity conjecture and theories of motivic integration”, Acta Mathematica Vietnamica, vol. 42, pp. 289-310, 2017....