In the academic year 2015-2016, there are 938 enrolled undergraduate students, including:
- 210 in Mathematics
- 51 in Honor Program in Mathematics
- 117 in Mathematical Mechanics
- 404 in Computer and Information Science
- 156 in Mathematics for Teaching
For graduate degree, there are 163 Master students and 76 PhD students specialized in:
- Algebra and Number Theory
- Analytical Mathematics
- Applied Mathematics
- Differential and Integral Equations (only PhD degree)
- Geometry - Topology
- Methods for Elementary Mathematics (only Master degree)
- Solid Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics
- Mathematical Foundations for Computer Science
- Development History
60th anniversary of Faculty of Mathematics, Mechanics and Informatics
- Scientific Conference
- Anniversary activties
“Gradient estimates for some f-heat equations driven by Lichnerowicz's equation on complete smooth metric measure spaces”, manuscripta mathematica, vol. 155, pp. 471–501, 2018....
“DSD: document sparse-based denoising algorithm”, Pattern Analysis and Applications , 2018....
“Euler reflexion formulas for motivic multiple zeta functions”, Journal of Algebraic Geometry, vol. 27, pp. 91-120, 2018....