- Speaker: Dr. Du Duc Tien, National Center of Hydro-Meteological Forecasting
- Time: 15:00, Thursday, November 1, 2018
- Place: P.408 T3, Hanoi University of Science, 334 Nguyen Trai, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi
- Speaker: Dr. Pham Huy Tung, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, The University of Melbourne
- Time: 8:30, Friday, October 12, 2018
- Place: Data Science Laboratory, T5 Building, P.502, Hanoi University of Science, 334 Nguyen Trai, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi
- Summary: We show that, in the functional data context, by appropriately exploiting the functional nature of the data, it is possible to cluster the observations asymptotically perfectly.
- Time: 9:00 - 10:30, Friday, September 21, 2018
- Place: P.504, T5 Building, Data Science Laboratory, Hanoi University of Science, 334 Nguyen Trai, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi
- Speaker: Dr.
On June 8, 2018, DSL warmly received Prof. Costas and Prof. Cheung from the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD). A one-hour seminar, including technical talks and overview of SUTD was presented. Prof. Costas gave an overview of his research in computer networks, network economics, operations research, pricing theory. Prof.
On Friday, April 13, 2018, Mr. Le Nhat Quang, Head of R&D Department of Infinity Blockchain Labs present a talk at DSL. He will introduce general concepts on blockchain and discuss about opportunities of research collaboration with DSL.
On Friday, March 16, 2018, Dr. Nguyen Ba Dat presented a talk entitled "Joint Models for Information and Knowledge Extraction" at the DSL. The abstract of the talk and a short biography of Dr. Dat are as follows.