His research centers on natural language processing (NLP) and its applications in computer science, mostly: parsing algorithms, corpus-based NLP, grammar development, tree adjoining grammars, statistical methods for NLP and their applications. He is particularly interested in the processing of Vietnamese.
His education in brief:
- 2010, PhD of computer science, LORIA - France (Laboratoire Lorrain de Recherche en Informatique et ses Applications)
- 2005, MS of information technology, IFI - Hanoi, Vietnam (Institut de la Francophonie pour l'Informatique)
- 2002, BAC of applied mathematics, Hanoi University of Science
- Office: P505, T5 Building, Hanoi University of Science, 334 Nguyen Trai, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi
- Email: phuonglh (at) gmail (dot) com